“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” - Benjamin Franklin
TO SEARCH BUSINESSES FOR SALE, CLICK HERE:
TO SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY LISTINGS MATCHING YOUR INTEREST, CLICK HERE:
HOW BUSINESS BROKERS ADD VALUE TO THE ACQUISITION PROCESS:
· A Business Broker advises on preparing the business for sale and can also undertake a marketing program to give maximum exposure.
· A Business Broker is trained in the legislation and documentation necessary to protect the parties involved.
· A Business Broker maintains confidentiality and identifies the business only to prospective buyers who qualify.
· A Business Broker understands the market, has access to information regarding recent sales, and can apply various strategies to guide sellers on the most probable selling price.
· A Business Broker is knowledgeable on negotiating price, terms, and other key aspects of the sale.
· A Business Broker is a vital advisor to the buyer and seller at any stage of the sale transaction.
· A Business Broker has a role that the owner/seller cannot do effectively.
We are affiliated with Central Florida Business Brokerage (CFBB), a Florida Real Estate Brokerage Company.
Copyright © 2018 Exelsure Consulting LLC - All Rights Reserved.