“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” - Benjamin Franklin
20% of small businesses
fail in their first year,
50% fail in their fifth year, and
70% fail in their tenth year.
Businesses fail for three principal reasons:
1. Customers don’t want the product or service. This is often due to poor marketing or lack of a good sales process.
2. The business owner is unskilled or becomes uninterested in the business. Often this is caused by the owner being overwhelmed trying to develop skills that they have no desire to learn and are outside of their area of expertise.
3. The business simply runs out of cash. This is due to a lack of financial expertise as the business grows.
Small businesses, led by one person, with revenue up to one million dollars annually often remains viable on the strength of the owner alone. That owner is the CEO or Chief EVERYTHING Officer. Businesses with annual revenue greater than twenty million have achieved a “critical mass” and barring an unusual event, generally remain viable for many years.
Why do businesses often fail to successfully grow between one million and twenty million dollars in revenue? How does a business protect itself from the three principal reasons businesses fail?
Excelsure Consulting provides expertise in business, tax, financial management, operational excellence, marketing, and technology. Excelsure provides C-Suite expertise as your business traverses from the one million to the twenty-million-dollar revenue threshold. Excelsure does it at a fraction of the cost of hiring a C-Suite full of executives.
Regardless of what stage you’re at in your business life cycle, we are your Advisors and Trusted Partners who can assist with:
- starting a business,
- growing towards profitability,
- strategic improvements,
- maintaining stable growth,
- acquiring other companies
to grow further,
- planning for business exit,
- achieving the maximum value
for your business, and
- finding a very qualified buyer.
Business Filings & Compliance in 50 states
Income Tax Mitigation strategies
Financial Risk Reduction strategies
Cost Reduction strategies
Business Succession Planning
Entrepreneurship Mentoring & Coaching
Wealth Transfer Planning
Income Replacement Planning
Foreign Relocation Assistance
Medicare & Social Security Planning
Defined Benefit/Contribution Plans: 401K, SEP, SIMPLE IRA
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Care, and Life Insurance
Short term/Long term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Long Term Care, and Life Insurance
Copyright © 2018 Exelsure Consulting LLC - All Rights Reserved.